Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Need A Win

    I need a win people. I am getting desperate for a win. I havent even been to overtime in the year of 2011. The closest to a win Ive been this year is that I got a few job applications flying around town. Well to be honest, I only have 2 out of the many Ive turned in that actually have a chance at being something. There is Home Depot. A good friend from church works there, and has all of my information that he needs, and he said he will see what he can do. Its been a week and there hasnt been anything. Then there is Gamestop. My dream job. I am an addict video gamer and I am working on writing a few story lines for some video games, and being on how its been longer than a week since Ive turned in the application, its looking like Im not getting that job either. They hired a new girl and today was her first day. So there goes that option.
    The main reason Im looking for work is because I was a full time college student and I took out a student loan because the old college I went to ruined me financially. Halfway through my first semester, I needed help and my mom and I decided that it would be best to take out a $1,750 loan to help me for the year. Well, I ended up needed all of it. It was used to pay for my classes, put gas in the car to get me to and from class, and the necessary supplies I needed. After the semester was over, I registered for spring classes, and I couldnt attend due to car troubles and lack of funding. My grant still wasnt coming in, so I couldnt take spring or summer classes. I got a letter in the mail saying that I needed to pay back a $1,750 loan in payments of $50 a week.  I do work a little here and there, but its not enough to take care of the loan. I am the definition of part time. I work whenever my brother and his boss need me, and its only for a few hours a month.
    If you want to add on to the problems, my good friend Red pasted away two days ago. My old softball coach. One of my few really good friends. I dont have many of those due to a video game addiction and the vulgar form of comedy I provide when in big groups of people.
    Why not throw one more at you. I met this girl 3 years ago at a vacation bible school I was doing, and I started to like her. We fell out of connection for a good 2 years, and I finally ran into her at Walmart one night. I started to like her again after finding her on Facebook and getting her phone number. Well I wake up two days ago to find out that she played me like a hand of cards. She led me on and ended up dropping out and going to some other guy.
    Its been over five months since Ive had a win, and its looking like its going to be a longer wait. Every time it starts to look like my life is about to do a 180, it does a 360. I cant get out of this cold streak Im in. I fell to the bottom of a deep hole, and every time I grab an edge and pull myself up, something gets thrown into the hole and pushes me down farther. I need a win people. I need a win just as bad as Charlie Sheen.

No comments:

Post a Comment