Sunday, April 17, 2011

Have You Ever?

    Im going to share a few situations Im in or have been in. Ive been in a handful of sticky situations, and Ive somehow gotten out of them alive or minor injuries.
    Have you ever almost died drinking? I have. I was at a little party with Kyle, Mollie, and a local band Asleep by Dawn, and I had a few beers. I ended up wandering out by Mollie's pool and I sat down with my feet in the water. After a few minutes of sitting there, I decided to lay down. I fell asleep. Kyle woke me up frantically. My head was hanging off the edge of the pool inches away from being in the water. Talk about a sticky situation.
    Have you ever been in love with a married girl? Or a girl you know you will never have, or have again? I dated this girl in high school and we legitimately fell in love. We broke up shortly after and stayed good friends. The thing is, we have been friends for 4+ years and Im still kicking myself for letting her go for so long. I woke up one morning to find out that the girl I fell in love with was getting married.
   I have a few more of these stories to share but I dont want to fill up a whole blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment