Monday, April 11, 2011

My Life Story - Part 6

After I got home from my dad's house in New Jersey, I stopped talking to him. I wrote him out of my life, because he is a complete total douche bag. I decided that I would be better off without him. So I got home and I went to hang out with one of my team skaters Kyle. Kyle was dating this very attractive girl Mollie. Mollie had a very attractive friend Saraa flying down from Louisiana, and I was going to be the guy that kept her busy while Kyle and Mollie had their time alone. What we all didnt know was that Saraa and I would end up talking and end up making out for countless hours in Mollie's bed. I ended up sleeping over Mollie's house and Saraa and I slept together. We didnt do it or anything. Just laid there and fell asleep. The next day we all went to the beach. After going to the beach I went home, showered, and headed back over to Mollie's. I felt a connection with Saraa and I wanted to see her as much as I could before she left for home. So I stayed over Mollie's another night, and we slept together. We woke up the next morning and she was ready to go home. While Saraa was at home in Louisiana, I was home in Florida, and we talked a lot on Myspace until we decided to exchange phone numbers. After a few nights of phone calls, we decided to make a huge mistake. We decided to do a long distance relationship. I kept faithful on my end, while she lied and cheated on her end. I was crushed. Devastated. We lasted a little over a year before she cheated on me. It was a long year. Full of fighting and other typical relationship drama. The day after our 1 year mark, she broke up with me. About a month later was when she told me she cheated on me. Big mistake on my end. Big mistake. After our relationship ended, I started talking to one of my best friends from church. Her name was Kaitlyn. After a few days of talking, we were in a complicated relationship. We were dating but without the title. We kept it on the down low because her mom hated me and that made her dad hate me. We ended up "dating" for 9 months, and her parents forced us to break up. Her parents forced the break up because they didnt trust or believe in me. I told them I was going to go to college and get a degree in religion and become a minister. Something I was actually wanting to do for years before. So after they split us up, I enrolled in college at State College of Florida. I was ready to start college, but I wasnt ready for the curveballs and roadblocks that were on the road ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment