Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Life Story - Part 2

To continue on with my last blog, life was turning on me for the worse. February 2006 hit and we lost our house. We were forced to live in with a friend or ours from church. We were only there for about 3 weeks then we found an apartment. While living with our friends Amber and Linda, I made a connection with Amber. Amber was 14 and I was 15 at the time. We spent most of our days hanging out in her living room, back yard by the fire, or walking around her neighborhood. After about a week of talking and getting to know each other, we started to get a little serious. We started getting a little romantically involved with each other. I cant describe what happened, but I can say we didn't sleep together at this point in the story. We started sneaking some physicality around behind our parents and friends backs just for the thrill. 3 weeks have went by and it was time for us to move into our own apartment. We moved in around the beginning of March and I was about to turn 16 years old and start living life more as a father figure instead of a brother and son. I ended up forgetting about Amber and started falling in love with a girl named Allison. We started talking and hanging out a lot and I thought we were getting serious until Valentines Day. We had a romantic dinner and a movie at Allison's house and we played a romantic board game. After that night Allison started to write me out of her life and forget about me. While falling in love by night, by day I started a skate team call Eikon. We were just taking off and things were looking great for us. I forgot about Allison and started hanging out with Amber until my 16th birthday. My 16th birthday I woke up and ended up throwing my own surprise party with Amber, Adirenne, Mickey, and Allison. I was falling back in love with Allison. While she was over my house all the time during the day, Amber was over my house by night and we started getting more involved with each other. Around spring break we were on the couch in the living room watching really boring TV when we started talking, and talking led to other things, and those other things led to a locked door. We spent most of our nights together behind a locked door and I was always thinking that I fell in love with the girl of my dreams, but me being me, I was afraid to make it official. We were continuing our physical relationship and staying very good friends at night, and during the day we were just regular friends like nothing was ever happening. While Amber and myself were being involved with each other, April rolled around. During April is when my life took to biggest turn for the worse. My mom had a doctor's appointment and she came home with the worse news ever. Cancer. My mom at 36 years old was diagnosed with cancer. This hit us like a ton of bricks. My mom was working for a tile company and going through cancer treatments. I was a stay at home dad helping my sisters get up for school and eat. My relationship with Amber was turning from romantically involved to a stress reliever. It got so bad that it was even while everyone was still awake. It started to become more public than is should have. After a few months of the stress during the day, mom working through therapy, and vigorous sex by night, it became very hard for the family to get through.  We ended up leaving the apartment and moving in with my grandparents. I didnt want to live with them because I knew that once we lived there, the physicality with Amber would stop completely. After we moved into my grandparent's house, My relationship with Allison was growing stronger and my relationship with Amber was growing weaker. Around June I was working with my skate team when I got a message on my team's Myspace page. MTV messaged me wanting my team to work with them for a short term contract. On top of that, a very successful clothing line in So-Cal messaged me an hour later telling us that they wanted to sponsor us. We had our foot in the door. Life was taking off for my career, but my home life was still depressing. My mom was still in good condition and I was falling in love more and more with Allison. The following day after getting sponsored, I went to the beach with Adrienne, Amber, and Allison, and we were having a romantic moment, and suddenly I started to see what I wanted...

No comments:

Post a Comment