Monday, April 25, 2011

That Turn Around...Not So Much

    Is it May 2nd yet? That's the only thing keeping me going right now. On May 2nd, a new chapter will open. But that's not why Im blogging.
    Im blogging because I need to vent. Its been a rough weekend. I had to work Saturday. I wasnt mad about working, I was made about the fact that I didnt sleep the night before. I stayed up all night long and went to work a 6 in the morning. I didnt chose to stay up all night. It just happened. I havent been able to sleep these last 2 weeks. After working all day, I came home to have to finish working on my kitchen.
    Sunday morning came around and it was midnight. I was planning on going to Easter Sunrise Service at 7 in the morning, and I decided that it would be easier to stay awake than to wake up. After the service, I came home to cook breakfast. I ended up burning my arm. Bacon grease shot on my arm. Nice looking blisters on my arms. Then I went to service at 9:30. Great service.
    I came home after the 9:30 service and had to clean the house before I had more family come down for Easter dinner. I finished cleaning around 2, and decided to take a nap. That lasted 30 minutes.
    Since Friday, Ive picked up on 30 minutes of sleep. Ive been running on fumes. I honestly have no idea how Im sitting here blogging this right now, but it will continue.
    So fast forward to about 8 at night. I ran to Walmart to get a card to turn my phone on. I use StraightTalk. Good phone service. But back to point. My phone has been shut off for a few months and I just let it die. Well, my brother took my charger and used it to get a number out of my phone. Well guess what. I paid to turn my phone on, and now I cant use it because I cant find my damn phone charger.
    Its almost 3 in the morning and I still havent picked up on any sleep. I have to be up early in the morning to go job hunting. Not going to lie. Its not going to go well. I turned my phone on just for the job hunt, and with no charger, I cant receive phone calls from the places I apply.
    Turn around my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment