Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Turn Around?

    Is my life really on a turn around? I mean, after the last few years Ive had, it needs to turn around. I think that this past week, its starting to. I dont want to sound so mushy and what not, but I believe I have met the dream girl.
    Actually, I met her about 3 years ago. Im not saying names, and Im not getting into details about her. Ian, I know you will end up reading this and start bugging me about who she is. Well guess what. Not telling you. This will be kept to myself.
    Now Im not blogging about this just to brag, show off, or whatever anyone might think Im doing. Im blogging about this to help a little. I hate talking about stuff that goes on, and I hate it when people listen to me. This is more of a therapy for me. Im not big on talking about myself, unless Im man dating with Ian, so this blog is more of a help me out of my comfort zone.
    Glad to be sharing this and Im glad that you all that read this, all 3 of you that actually see this. Now if you will excuse me, Conan is on. I must enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment